MENU

Friday, February 6, 2009

Do What You Love, Love What You Do

I think there is such power in this little phrase. To me, it is the secret equation to my happiness. Sounds cheesy, I know. But really people, why not do things that we love? I love school (not always the work involved, but I really do love what I am learning in school and applying it when I get into clinical). I love photography. I love the gospel. Piano. And yes, even running. I love CLEANING (call me crazy).

I LOVE the outdoors.

Everything about it. Snowboarding, even though I'm not that good and very slow. Hiking...don't even get me started! I'm obsessed. Cross country skiing. WATERTON. That place is my sanctuary and always will be.

Secret to a happy life:

Do what you love, love what you do.

Trust me people.

1 comment :