MENU

Friday, February 26, 2010

Five.

1. Hawaii was fantastic. Great to be with the WHOLE fam. More pictures to come...
Photobucket
2. I'm moving to the basement, and am really excited about it. Don't worry Bonnie, there will be pictures once I get organized.

3. I just love the Olympics. And Team Canada.
Photobucket

4. I'm ready to get a job. Like a REAL one, where I have to go on a regular basis. I just applied for every possible job...again. But I'm still hopeful.

5. I really like this picture:
Photobucket
(Thanks Marcie!) Love them.

Happy Friday!

3 comments :

  1. Ah... so nice to have you back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five:
    1. I'm jealous.
    2. I wish I had a basement.
    3. I love the olympics as well.
    4. Real jobs are overrated....
    (but the pay is real nice!)
    5. I love the picture too. I love anything Erickson. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete