MENU

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today


I've decided today is going to be a productive day. Yes, I realize that its 11:30 and I've only been up for 10 minutes or so, but what's left of the day is going to be packed with all the little tasks I've come up with:

1. Go tanning. 27 days until Hawaii baby! I need to expose this skin to some UV rays now so it doesn't fry on me when I'm there.
2. Do laundry. For some reason when I'm working more often I have to do laundry way sooner than usual. I need to invest in some more scrubs.
3. Get my bangs cut. I've tried to grow them out, and well...they're driving me nuts.
4. Study. 18 days until my board exam (which by the way is a SEVEN hour exam! Kill me...). I've attempted to study, but haven't had much success...maybe today?
5. Clean the house. Not because its particularly dirty, but I just like cleaning. And clean out the pantry. Its a disaster.
6. Edit pictures. I've got a family shoot that WILL be done by the end of today! (P.S...I'm having a giveaway...go here to see the details!)
7. Exercise. Run? Cross-country skiing? Climbing? Yoga? I haven't decided yet, but I'm going to need to do something regardless.
8. Cut out a dress. I got a sewing machine for my grad present, and have had some material for a couple months with the intention of making a dress, so I should probably get started.

This is going to be a busy day...and a great day.

1 comment :

  1. CLEAN THE PANTRY!
    Oh happy happy cleaning day!
    It is a disaster.
    Post pictures.
    We will all comment on them and do a little happy dance.

    ReplyDelete