MENU

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gettin' Hitched

It's official, Jessica and Blake are getting married! About a year ago I remember Jessica always talking about her "friend" Blake and how they did everything together...how they'd run Tim and Kara's kids everywhere, go grocery shopping, put up Christmas lights... What she failed to mention was that they started dating a few weeks after he got home from his mission...well long story short, they got engaged last Saturday and are getting married January 2nd!

These two have already started their countdown (65 days or something I think)...here's one of their engagement pictures I took last week. You can see the rest here

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Ummm.... seriously, I remember her being a tiny little primary kid! Arrgghhh... that kinda makes me feel a bit old here! CONGRATS JESS!!!! I love the pictures... good job Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute amy!! this one is my favorite...but of course they are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is darling. i love it. i also love the one with her holding his tie and giving a little smirk, it's so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete