MENU

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Contrary to Popular Belief, I DO live in Calgary

First of all, just let me tell you how much I LOVE spending time in the mountains. I have made the drive out to Canmore 3 times, and its been in the dark every time, so I don't get a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery. But every time I've made the drive, I get to a point when I realize that I am in the mountains...I can see the outline with the moon reflecting behind it, and I regardless of how I am feeling, it makes me instantly happy. I can't help it. The mountains have that effect on me! The other day I went for a nice little drive up the Kananaskis road...BEAUTIFUL! I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera, but at least I'll have plenty more opportunities to snap some pictures.

Anyways, enough about that. The point of this post is to clarify that I do in fact live in Calgary. I'm pretty sure my roomates have just given up on me...they always have roomate bonding but somehow I'm NEVER here. Well tonight we changed that. With a photoshoot. Here's proof that I live in this house with these great girls:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and my personal favorite:
Photobucket

There you go. I live in Calgary. And have great roomates. The end.

7 comments :

  1. Hahaha! When you commented on my blog about going antiquing with me, I went to message you on fb about going today with a bunch of us. Then, I realized that you "lived" in Canmore... Guess not! Turns out you live in Calgary now! What a timely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly Raslask is your roomie? Crazy. I totally know her. Can I just say how much I adore seeing your updates? Cause I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy don't even pretend like you live in calgary! we know that your heart is in edmonton with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, so where is Calgary compared to Edmonton? I guess I could MapQuest it :) And how far do you live away from Raymond? Again, I could MapQuest that also. Or wait till Matt gets home to ask those questions.

    So what are you up to lately? School, work? I guess I could call Darren and Deanne :)

    Anyway, love the pictures. Way fun!

    Shannon D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! Looks like your having fun!! Great pics, it looks like a group of really nice girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you live in calgary, I think you live "wherever the wind takes you." just like Pochahontas. You remind me of her. Minus the fact she was Native American, and you're clearly caucasian. and you take awesome photos, and she did not.
    I'll be quiet now.

    ReplyDelete