MENU

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scott and Sooz

So not 5 minutes after I finished reading Melissa's blog about being grateful I stumbled across these two pictures on my computer:Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't take them, in fact, I'm not even sure where they came from...

But can I just say that I am so grateful for such amazing parents? For real. I'm so glad that I have such a great relationship with them, and that they have such a great relationship with each other.

My mom is a great friend, and will listen to me talk for far longer than I should ramble on for. She gives great advice, and is so caring and compassionate toward everyone around her. Not to mention she is good at pretty much everything she does (which is alot!) She is fun and spontaneous, and dare I say a little crazy at times? haha.

And my dad. He is just so dang smart! Book smart, street smart, science smart, culture smart, religion smart. Just plain smart. I only wish I knew everything he did, cuz he's a genius. He loves my mom and it has always been VERY clear that she is his sweetheart and if we did anything to upset her, we would have to answer to him. My dad is always very level headed, and he has a great sense of humor.

Scott and Sooz. They're great. I love them. And miss them.

No comments :

Post a Comment