MENU

Friday, January 23, 2009

'09

So its a New(ish) Year and since everyone else is announcing their goals for the 2009 I thought I would too...there's quite a hefty list of them, but here are a few:

1. Finish reading D&C and read the Book of Mormon at least once

2. Actually do my visiting teaching (GREAT picture...I know)


3. Be on time! (This one is going to take some work...)


4. Run a half marathon. Potentially a full too, but I figured I should start with something realistic.


5. BUDGET!

6. Eat healthier/Learn to cook/Actually make meals instead of eating breakfast foods 3 times a day

7. Read more
Well there you have it! A small portion of my list of things to accomplish in 2009! Most of them are things that will probably take me all year to make habits, but hey, whatever works. 2009 is going to be a GREAT year, I can feel it already (329 days until Graduation baby!)

No comments :

Post a Comment