MENU

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bloggy McBloggerton

For some reason I always thought blogs were for married people. However, Jessica has since informed me otherwise, and here I am, writing my first post. Best news in my life to date? I am finished school for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS! Donezo. No exams left. I couldn't be happier. Bring on the summer! Oh wait, I forgot that I live in Edmonton and it snowed last night. But really, I can't wait...I already have a list of things to do this summer, including:

1. become a runner...I'm supposed to be running a 10K with some friends in 2 weeks, and then another one on July 1st, and maybe a 20K in September? Okay, that might be pushing it.



2. learn how to use my camera/photoshop. I just bought a canon rebel xt and I love love love it but could probably benefit from knowing how it works. and if anyone wants to be a model...


3. learn to sew, including this dress. i always think back to my apron that I made in grade 7. my mom swears that had she seen the horrible tension and crooked lines, she would have made me unpick it all. since that day I have refused to learn to sew, but now I'm determined to make myself some dresses, scrubs, maybe a quilt, and whatever else I manage to think of.



4. bike jasper to banff. my roomate paige and I came up with this plan months ago, not really knowing how far it was. I just looked it up on mapquest...288 km. we haven't managed to get our bikes out of the garage yet...but it WILL happen.



5. hike, hike, hike! I loooove hiking, but for some reason always do the SAME hikes. Not this summer. I have 3 new ones in mind: Chief Mountain, Crypt, and Blackiston. Who wants to come?

3 comments :

  1. blackiston... im there!
    no really though... ok maybe not but yes on hiking and yes to us plaing in canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work amus. You make me proud.
    and I will do all these things with you, but mostly chief. and also I will play with karl in canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete