MENU

Friday, April 20, 2012

Blogger...you've changed!

Am I totally out of the loop...how long has blogger been like this? Well clearly I just need to blog more (which obviously I struggle with these days). But for good reason! I just got back from a wonderful trip to Australia! Pictures and more to follow, but here's one for now:Pictures 155

Also, can I just say that I'm loving this spring weather?  I went for a run outside today.  It started pouring on me, and I wasn't even mad!  Loving it.  

5 comments :

  1. ya i'm still struggling with the new blogger...i too didn't know it changed for a long time since i was out of internet for 2 weeks! looks like australia was fun, but do you really hafta wear a wetsuit to snorkel? is it cold-cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more pictures!
    And yes, you are out of the loop, blogger had been like this for a while now...but that's okay. What's not okay is that I am out of the loop on your life! Blog more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we wore them more just when we went diving, but no, the water is amazing! I think the one time it was 26 degrees? There are jellyfish and sting rays though, so its mostly for protection against those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogger change is very recent. And I can't wait to hear more about your life. These little tidbits are such a Tease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I just read Amy's comment. I swear the change just happened! Apparently I don't have a good sense of time!

    ReplyDelete