MENU

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This thing we call summer.

How is it almost AUGUST? I feel like summer took forever to get started and now its just flying by! Summer is by FAR my favorite time of year. Its the few months where my work ethic goes to pot and I run away to Waterton at least twice a week. (You can laugh but its true!) Here's just a little snippet of the beginning of my summer.
IMG_7662
Back in March or so I ran into Scott at the U of L gym. We saw a poster for the Waterton-Glacier Relay and decided it would be a ton of fun to put in a team. I mentioned it to Payton and then kind of forgot about it. Except Payton wouldn't let me! So naturally, we rounded up a team - the Mountain Maniacs. It was SO MUCH FUN! I dedicate a post to it later, but for now, enjoy the team photo!

No comments :

Post a Comment