MENU

Friday, April 1, 2011

Two in one day?!

As you can see, I've been REAL productive today. While taking a much needed break from my hard work cleaning the house, I came across the blog of one of my favorite photographers.

So, I decided to make my own little list of goals for the month of April:

1. Make and stick to a budget. FOR REAL THIS TIME. In reviewing my financial situation today, I realized I have paid far less on my loans than I should have in the last few months...that is about to change my friends. I was reading Ghandi's Autobiography last night and he was talking about how he became so frugal by keeping track of every penny he spent. I think I'll start with that approach?

2. File my taxes. Just got the last form I was waiting for in the mail today! H&R Block here I come! (Okay, I've never had them do my taxes, but I hear they are good? Any thoughts?)

3. Read 2 books. I have 2 piles of books in my house - one of books I've read and another of books I want to read. One is significantly larger than the other. I need to work on evening that out.

4. Make amyericksonphotography.com a real live website.

5. Organize the masses of sheet music that I have accumulated somehow.

6. Make at least 1 trip here:
(not my photo, but I love, love, love it. I need to track this guy down and get a print...)
Summer? Are you on your way?

2 comments :

  1. Two things. I'm gonna try to sneak down to Waterton for at least one weekend this month. So let's try to match our plans, k? Second, H&R Block is a good place to go, and if you go in person, you can get your refund on the spot for a fee. I've done the online version of H&R Block and it was pretty easy. Only costs like $15 or $20 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for some time in waterton soon, too

    ReplyDelete