MENU

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome

I like to think that I'm a pretty optimistic, happy person. You can agree or disagree with me, but that's what I'm shooting for at least. Which is why I think the Book of Awesome and this TED talk are so great:


A few of my own awesome little things:

1. Wheat thins, a tad of cream cheese, and a little bit of this:


2. The genius feature on itunes. It's genius!
Screen shot 2011-03-17 at 3.28.05 PM

3. Watching Gladiator and editing pictures in my pajamas all afternoon after waking up from a night shift.

4. Coming across amazing photography of my favorite place in the world here. (Its copyrighted, but I promise it will be worth your time to go to the photostream)

5. Temperatures above zero!

6. Random people commenting on my blog so I can read about their sweet lives and ideas.

7. Stumbleupon.com

Feel free to add to the list!

1 comment :