MENU

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wannabe

For whatever reason, I've never been much of a reader. Well, over the past couple of years I have turned into a wannabe reader. There are just so many books out there that look so good...if only I could focus long enough to sit down and read one! Well I'm proud to say that I have accomplished my goal of reading 10 books in a year.


Contrary to what my family advised me to do, I read Night of the Grizzlies. And no, it didn't hinder my love for the outdoors.


Pretty sure if I followed all the principles in this one I would get anything that I wanted from anyone.

Read it in the back of the van while on a family fishing trip. Just an all around feel good book.


I want to go build schools.


Messed up plot, but it definitely kept me reading. And that's saying something.

Kinda blew my mind. Who thinks of this stuff?


Part 2. Katniss is my hero.


I need to read this one again with a notebook and pen in hand. Lots to apply to my life.


Solid. And enlightening.


Classic.
(33 & 39...check!)

3 comments :

  1. Wow, you read the whole Miracle of Forgiveness?!?! Impressive Amy, impressive. I'm impressed. Every time I try to read that, I end up spaced out staring at a wall. I guess it's too deep for me....but not Hunger Games...I got through those! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed.
    Goals are awesome. Amazing what having a list in front of your face can actually do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also impressed..... at katniss is also my hero! i havn't read the last one yet not because i dont think about it daily .... but because i know once i read it then it's over and i'm not prepared for it to be over!

    ReplyDelete