MENU

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's gonna take alot to take me away from you

In a mere 4 days my friend Jade and I will be off on our adventure to Africa! Uganda and Rwanda here we come! (if you feel the need to listen to Toto's Africa, the video is posted at the bottom for your enjoyment!)
On the Road, Uganda
{14C00262-BC35-478C-A0B5-DF4E54229D30}_Uganda
rwanda6
Jinja, Uganda
rwanda

Our trip is mostly humanitarian work, but we'll also be doing a little traveling...including a rafting trip on the Nile. How epic does this look?

Uganda5
uganda_giraffe-755541
rwanda_kigali-hillside

6 comments :

  1. Soooooo jealous! I so wish I was coming with you! Take tons of pictures and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool ame!! I'm so excited and proud of your adventurous spirit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, it's coming up SO soon!!! What an adventure it will be! I'm excited to hear all about when you come home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. make sure to spend a night at hotel rwanda for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO JEALOUS!!!! Be safe & have so much fun!! and then come home & blog like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I'm jealous! I love the giraffe's pic!
    Brad Fallon

    ReplyDelete