MENU

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What I do these days:

1. Shoot guns. I'm a great shot with a 22. Not going to lie. Oh...and we 4x4 in Robyn's truck as we search for empty fields too...
Photobucket
2. Rock climbing!
Photobucket
3. Drive to Cardston. ALOT. At least its a beautiful drive though. I'm determined to hike Chief this summer too!
Photobucket
4. Glee! Confession: I haven't seen the first season. But Tuesdays have a special place in my heart now.
Photobucket
5. Street luge: laying down on a longboard while riding down the hill to Indian Battle Park. I've only experienced some minor injuries so far, and I'm working on my suit so I can be as hardcore as these guys!
Photobucket
6. Spend alot of time at this girl's house:
Photobucket
7. Search for a new car. I love the neon, but at 346,700, I feel like its time is coming soon. I am DEAD SERIOUS when I say I want to drive one of these for the summer:
Photobucket
8. Play on photobooth. Maybe a little too much?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Not going to lie, moving to Southern Alberta was the best idea ever. Life is good.

9 comments :

  1. I'm glad you are liking southern alberta.
    We're coming down on Thursday for a visit, maybe i'll see you!
    Shay
    P.S I love the photobooth pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you would be my hero if you bought a van like that!!! hahaha I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can buy my car if you want! great on gas and It goes fast haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So apparently I need to come hang out with you more, cause SoAB just isn't cuttin' it for me these days! Come rock climb my parent's wall some time...I'd like to see your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is awesome. I want to hike Chief REAL bad. So, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty picture of Chief. I love, love HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need you to buy that van. And I want to hike chief too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, I want that picture of the fields with old cheif behind it. Gorgeous. Reminds me of home.

    ReplyDelete