MENU

Thursday, April 15, 2010

To do list:

I have a problem. Its called filling my time with everything BUT what I need to get done. Today I had the day off, so I made a to do list:
1. Clean the house
2. Wash my sheets/do laundry
3. Call the bank
4. Deposit my GST check
5. Call about my taxes
6. Go for a run
7. Watch a session of conference (I missed Sunday because I was driving home)
8. Call about my RN registration
9. Pay my credit card
10. Read my scriptures
11. Organize my life

So far today I have slept until 11:30, took my dad to his dr's appointment, and done numbers 1 and 2. I called the bank about 3 times and missed their call back EVERY TIME. As for the rest of the list, its pretty much toast. At least I have tomorrow off too?

1 comment :

  1. i did the 2 things on my list today as well!!

    1. leave the house (for the first time since sunday)

    2. shower (for the first time since sunday)

    life is grand.

    ReplyDelete