MENU

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Facts about Raquel Steed

1. She is a FABULOUS chef. I knew we would be good friends when she taught me to make sushi the second day we were roomates. And her lemon loaf? To DIE for!

Photobucket
Photobucket
2. She passes easily for a black woman?

Photobucket
3. She is probably the most outdoorsy girl I know. Which comes in handy when I am looking for a hiking/canoing/doing anything outside buddy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
3. Raquel is so smart! I have always been amazed by her knowledge of so many things! Whether it is about the gospel, school, history...she knows so much, and it is very apparent that she always has a desire to learn more.

Photobucket
4. She has great style (I am going to get killed for putting this picture up!). But for real, she does. I'm pretty sure every time I see her she has the cutest clothes and jewelry...and she makes them herself too! I'm jealous, I won't lie...

Photobucket
5. She will do anything to help people out (example...carrying ALL of her sister's stuff backpacking, despite Ashley and I trying to help her carry the load)

Photobucket
6. She is up for anything. Anytime. And will make plans with me that others may think are ridiculous.

Photobucket
7. She is a multi-talented woman. Sewing, watercolors, cooking, crafts, making jewelry, rugby, she pretty much does it all.

Photobucket
8. She has dance moves like you would not believe...I have videos but I think I have done enough blackmailing for one post...

Photobucket
9. She is the big 2-1 today! Happy Birthday Raqi! You're the best!

Photobucket

2 comments :