MENU

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Waterton "To-do" list


The long awaited day has come! I leave for Waterton tomorrow and couldn't be more ready for 2 glorious weeks in my favorite place on earth. I have quite a lengthy agenda, including:

- bike rides

- go down the "rock slide"

- bed sheets + Prince of Whales

- fishing...I've gotta put my license to good use, and I'm determined to catch one with a fly rod!

- Bear's hump at midnight (and daytime too!)

- take the chillins to the puzzle rock factory

- Big Scoop/Ye Old Lick and Nibble (when we're with the Zobrists of course)

- "bomb main" (over and over and over again)

- scooters (maybe Lauren's will make it up the hill this time?)

- surreys...although I kind of secretly hate them, I feel like its tradition

- Cameron lake at midnight (if we can get past the locked gates - we WILL find a way)

- hike the Summit/Wall lake/Bertha Falls/Crypt


- canoe/swim at Marqious Hole


- nachos at the golf course

- cliff jumping (may or may not happen...this tradition kind of fizzled out when the boat died...)

- Red Rock...all the way to the waterfall!

- Falls theater...gotta love it!

- tennis tournament (and this year I'm not losing to my mom!)

- Cameron falls - including a little jaunt up the side path

- swimming in Emerald Bay, and between the docks!

- riding bikes off the docks...?

- tandem bikes

- Welch's fudge

- Shaved ice

- staying up way too late listening to Grandpa Dudley's bear stories

- another attempt to learn Runs and Bunches

- reading/napping at the lake while wrapped up in blankets

- paint rocks

- make up stories of the ghosts that haunt the cabin

I could go on forever!


(shout out to Payton...I'll miss him this year!)

I can't wait for the party thats going to happen as we attempt to cram 40 people into the little Dahl cabin...its a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Bring it on Waterton, we'll meet again tomorrow night!

3 comments :

  1. ok, your Waterton rocks. (pardon the pun.)
    I haven't even done half those things there! Glad you love it so much. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of why i love waterton oh so much too!! i love that you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all yall have a great time up yonder in them rocky hills with all the family! Wish we could come this summer.
    Happy 1st of July!

    ReplyDelete