MENU

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reminiscent.

Yesterday was a great day. I slept in, had a nice big bowl of apple cinnoman cheerios for breakfast, then headed to the beach! It was a GORGEOUS day, and we took advantage of every minute of it...basking in the sun, swimming in the lake, playing tennis. I LOVED it. Then it was straight to Red Robin (swimsuits and all) for a glass (or 3...?) of freckled lemonade and a teriyaki chicken burger. Delish. Finish off the day with some smores and a game of frisbee. I can't think of a better way to spend my first free Saturday of the summer!

As I was walking around in public in my swimsuit and tank top, barefoot, with a nice new sunburn and disastrous hair, I couldn't help but think of the good old days. The days when I lived with these girls:
Woke up to things like this in my bathroom:
Did things like this for fun:
Saw this on a regular basis:
Hung out with these guys:
Did this when school was cancelled because of so much rain:

Ate things like this on a regular basis:
(Acai bowls...how I miss them!)
Did things like this on Sunday afternoons:

Yup, those were the days.

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh im embarrassed! hahahaha oh the days of being 18... umm i miss you and im really excited to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss that too!
    yay canada!! see you soon

    ReplyDelete