MENU

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season

Okay, so 10 days until Christmas Eve. I'm beyond excited. Pumped. Thrilled. Ecstatic. Whatever you want to call it. I just love love love Christmas! Here is the beginning of my list of reasons why:

1. The tree. Who doesn't love coming home from a long day of work/studying/being out in the freezing cold and seeing the beautifully decorated tree? I'm pretty sure ours is plugged in at least 18 hours a day...

2. Treats. Mint M&Ms - they're back. And I can't wait to indulge in my mom's chocolates - vanilla rolled in coconut - delish! Not to mention the peppermint ones, and dipped pretzels, and the snack mix, and...

3. Movies. Top of the list has to be Muppet Christmas Carol. Its my favorite and always will be. Rizzo. He kills me!

4. Carols! I went with a group of friends to the old folk's home tonight and went caroling and LOVED IT. Seriously, I forgot how much fun it was.





AND...check this beauty out. I was cleaning up my pictures on my computer and stumbled across this one from Christmas morning a couple years ago. Good morning sunshine...? I'm sure I'll regret posting this, but I'm doing it anyway. Enjoy.

3 comments :

  1. WOW...I don't even have words to describe the way I feel about that picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good :)
    Muppet's Christmas Carol is my favorite too! That's one of the many reasons we're friends. I miss ya! I'll probably miss you once again. Have a fantastic Christmas.

    ReplyDelete