MENU

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

11:59 PM

Just a little taste of what will consume my life for the next couple of weeks... That's right. My own personal library of nursing books. It's got to be good for something, right?




On another note...I got bored today and realized it had been a while since I took some shots, so I busted out the out Rebel Xt and snapped a few around the apartment...

(random...I know. But doesn't he look prestigious?)
It's up! Truth be told, I insisted that we set up our tree November 5. And I have enjoyed every day of it since!
Random post, I know.

6 comments :

  1. Good luck with exams!
    Maybe the thought of us partying every night when your done can help you get through??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you broke out the sick angel again!! cute pics though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. November 5th, eh? HA! That's awesome. I don't know if I'll even get to a tree up close and personal this year...
    Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that our old angel? man, that thing is AWESOME. ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOO Nursing textbooks...i wish i was using mine right now instead of reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Amy:
    Please come back to Raymond for the Christmas holidays. That's all I want for christmas.

    Love, Kristin

    P.S. I've been good all year.

    ReplyDelete