MENU

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've done it...

So I have officially signed my life away for summer 2009. In just 13 short months, I will be totally legit. A full fledged nurse...none of this "student" business. What a glorious day that will be! I just couldn't make up my mind because I wanted to enjoy my last summer before I start working, but I still get 3 weeks off between courses, so I might as well right? Plus, I'm more likely to get the placement that I want for my preceptorship, and I'm dying to do Pediatric Emergency, which is pretty competitive, so I'm just crossing my fingers that I'll actually get to do it. Wish me luck!

2 comments :

  1. Yay for signing your life away! See you in summer 2009!...I hope I get a C in 390 so I can't do the internship...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign your life away indeed!! Good luck with everything! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete