MENU

Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 More Down...

Waterton has to be my FAVORITE place of all time. It just has to! I've recently become somewhat obsessed with hiking, and did a couple hikes this summer that I've been wanting to do for a while.

1. Akamina Ridge. I've been thinking about this one for ages and FINALLY did it. Max and I went and hiked up to Forum Lake, then around the lake up to the ridge. We didn't have time to go to both Forum Peak and the Park Boundary and along the ridge behind Wall Lake, so we decided just to go up to Forum. Beautiful! It has to be one of the greatest views of the park I've seen yet.

2. Crypt Lake. I can't believe that I had never done this one until now, but its definately one that I'll do again! What other hike has 4 waterfalls, a tunnel, a cable along a cliff, and a gorgeous lake to top it off? Payton, Jessica and I did this one in record time, and we pretty much ran the entire way down so we could catch the boat...its definately one I'll do again and hopefully take a little more time to soak it all in.

1 comment :

  1. soooooooo jealous. i love waterton. that looks like so much fun. i'm glad to see new posts.. hehehe. you are so dang cute. why don't i know any hotties to hook you up with? ha.

    ReplyDelete